Re: Fix bug in VACUUM and ANALYZE docs

От Karl O. Pinc
Тема Re: Fix bug in VACUUM and ANALYZE docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 20 Sep 2023 13:39:02 +0900
Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 20, 2023 at 09:43:15AM +0900, Shinya Kato wrote:

> > You're right. It looks good to me.
>
> Right, it feels like there has been a lot of copy-paste in this area
> of the docs.  Applied down to 16.

I signed up to review, but I think that perhaps commitfest
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/45/4574/
needs marking as applied and done?

Regards,

Karl <kop@karlpinc.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein

От: "Karl O. Pinc"
Сообщение: Various small doc improvements; plpgsql, schemas, permissions, oidvector
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: GUC for temporarily disabling event triggers