Re: index access method documentation light on details on ii_AmCache

От Seebs
Тема Re: index access method documentation light on details on ii_AmCache
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 10:06:03 -0300
"Euler Taveira" <euler@eulerto.com> wrote:

> AFAICS there isn't a chapter dedicated to memory contexts in the
> documentation. Did you check the README that I pointed out in the
> previous email? Most of the developer information is available in
> README files in the source code. Server Programming and Internals
> contain useful information for Postgres hackers too.

... I did not check that out, I will go look at the readmes. The
documentation had enough documentation on things like "here's the list
of functions to implement" that I hadn't gone looking for other
documentation.

Thanks!

-s