Re: psql help message contains excessive indentations

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: psql help message contains excessive indentations
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Thu, 7 Sep 2023 15:02:49 +0900, Yugo NAGATA <nagata@sraoss.co.jp> wrote in
> On Thu, 07 Sep 2023 14:29:56 +0900 (JST)
> Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:
> >  >  \q                     quit psql
> >  >  \watch [[i=]SEC] [c=N] [m=MIN]
> > !>                          execute query every SEC seconds, up to N times
> > !>                          stop if less than MIN rows are returned
> >
> > The last two lines definitely have some extra indentation.
>
> Agreed.
>
> > I've attached a patch that fixes this.
>
> I wonder this better to fix this in similar way to other places where the
> description has multiple lines., like "\g [(OPTIONS)] [FILE]".

It looks correct to me:

>  \errverbose            show most recent error message at maximum verbosity
>  \g [(OPTIONS)] [FILE]  execute query (and send result to file or |pipe);
>                         \g with no arguments is equivalent to a semicolon
>  \gdesc                 describe result of query, without executing it

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade and logical replication
От: Ashutosh Bapat
Сообщение: Re: [PoC] Reducing planning time when tables have many partitions