Re: Assert failure in ATPrepAddPrimaryKey

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Assert failure in ATPrepAddPrimaryKey
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-Sep-01, Richard Guo wrote:

> I ran into an Assert failure in ATPrepAddPrimaryKey() with the query
> below:
>
> CREATE TABLE t0(c0 boolean);
> CREATE TABLE t1() INHERITS(t0);
>
> # ALTER TABLE t0 ADD CONSTRAINT m EXCLUDE ((1) WITH =);

Ugh, right, I failed to make the new function do nothing for this case;
this had no coverage.  Fix attached, with some additional test cases
based on yours.

Thanks for reporting.

"XML!" Exclaimed C++.  "What are you doing here? You're not a programming
language."
"Tell that to the people who use me," said XML.
https://burningbird.net/the-parable-of-the-languages/

Вложения