Re: Using defines for protocol characters

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: Using defines for protocol characters
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 17, 2023 at 12:22:24PM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> I think this is going to be a major improvement in terms of readability!
>
> I'm pretty happy with this version, too. We may be running out of
> things to argue about -- and no, I don't want to argue about
> underscores more!

Awesome.  If we are indeed out of things to argue about, I'll plan on
committing this sometime next week.

--
Nathan Bossart

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: Logging of matching pg_hba.conf entry during auth skips trust auth, potential security issue
Сообщение: Re: Logging of matching pg_hba.conf entry during auth skips trust auth, potential security issue