Re: WIP: new system catalog pg_wait_event

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: WIP: new system catalog pg_wait_event
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Mon, 7 Aug 2023 17:11:50 +0200, "Drouvot, Bertrand" <bertranddrouvot.pg@gmail.com> wrote in
> That way I think it's flexible enough to add more code if needed in
> the SRF.
>
> The patch also:
>
> - updates the doc
> - works with autoconf and meson
> - adds a simple test
>
> I'm adding a new CF entry for it.

As I mentioned in another thread, I'm uncertain about our stance on
the class id of the wait event. If a class acts as a namespace, we
should include it in the view. Otherwise, if the class id is just an
attribute of the wait event, we should make the event name unique.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center