Re: BUG #18014: Releasing catcache entries makes schema_to_xmlschema() fail when parallel workers are used

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: BUG #18014: Releasing catcache entries makes schema_to_xmlschema() fail when parallel workers are used
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #18014: Releasing catcache entries makes schema_to_xmlschema() fail when parallel workers are used  (Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
At Wed, 26 Jul 2023 11:59:56 +0900 (JST), Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote in
> Yeah, as I posted at the same time, what I meant is not that the
> sequence is unsafe. It is safe even on a parallel worker.  What I
> meant was that there seems to be a case where it returns different
> result for the same parameters if they are called on different
> workers.

Okey, I'm convinced that that won't happen, due to command counter,
which was missing in the above.

Sorry for the noise.

regards.

--