Re: Cleaning up nbtree after logical decoding on standby work

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Cleaning up nbtree after logical decoding on standby work
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-Jun-05, Peter Geoghegan wrote:

> My current plan is to commit this later in the week, unless there are
> further objections. Wednesday or possibly Thursday.

I've added this as an open item for 16, with Peter and Andres as owners.

"Las cosas son buenas o malas segun las hace nuestra opinión" (Lisias)

Сообщение: Re: Order changes in PG16 since ICU introduction
Сообщение: Re: Order changes in PG16 since ICU introduction