Re: psql: Could we get "-- " prefixing on the **** QUERY **** outputs? (ECHO_HIDDEN)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: psql: Could we get "-- " prefixing on the **** QUERY **** outputs? (ECHO_HIDDEN)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-May-19, Andrey M. Borodin wrote:

> I have a question, but mostly for my own knowledge. Translation
> changes seem trivial for all languages, do we typically fix .po files
> in such cases? Or do we leave it to translators to revise the stuff?

The translations use a completely separate source repository, so even if
somebody were to patch them in postgresql.git, their changes would be
overwritten next time they are copied from the translation repo anyway.
Just leave it to the translators.

"In Europe they call me Niklaus Wirth; in the US they call me Nickel's worth.
 That's because in Europe they call me by name, and in the US by value!"