Re: logical decoding and replication of sequences, take 2

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: logical decoding and replication of sequences, take 2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Patch 0002 is very annoying to scroll, and I realized that it's because
psql is writing 200kB of dashes in one of the test_decoding test cases.
I propose to set psql's printing format to 'unaligned' to avoid that,
which should cut the size of that patch to a tenth.

I wonder if there's a similar issue in 0003, but I didn't check.

It's annoying that git doesn't seem to have a way of reporting length of
longest lines.

"I'm always right, but sometimes I'm more right than other times."
                                                  (Linus Torvalds)

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys
Сообщение: Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys