Re: Missing TAG for FEB (current) Minor Version Release

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: Missing TAG for FEB (current) Minor Version Release
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 07, 2023 at 11:14:48AM +0000, Sujit.Rathod@fujitsu.com wrote:
> Hi OSS Community,
> We just wanted to confirm when the TAG will be created for the current FEB minor release as we could not find the TAG
fornone of the minor versions,

> below is the screen shot for the some of the minor versions.
>
> [cid:image001.png@01D93B13.7BF82E20]
> Could you please confirm when we can expect the TAG created for all minor versions?

You might be interested to read this earlier question:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/2e5676ba-e579-09a5-6f3a-d68208052654%40captnemo.in

--
Justin

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: heapgettup refactoring
От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: Exit walsender before confirming remote flush in logical replication