Re: Reduce timing overhead of EXPLAIN ANALYZE using rdtsc?

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Reduce timing overhead of EXPLAIN ANALYZE using rdtsc?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2023-01-18 14:05:35 +0100, David Geier wrote:
> @Andres: will you take care of these changes and provide me with an updated
> patch set so I can rebase the RDTSC changes?
> Otherwise, I can also apply Tom suggestions to your patch set and send out
> the complete patch set.

I'm planning to push most of my changes soon, had hoped to get to it a bit
sooner, but ...

If you have time to look at the pg_test_timing part, it'd be
appreciated. That's a it larger, and nobody looked at it yet. So I'm a bit
hesitant to push it.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: Reduce timing overhead of EXPLAIN ANALYZE using rdtsc?
Сообщение: Re: Reduce timing overhead of EXPLAIN ANALYZE using rdtsc?