Re: wake up logical workers after ALTER SUBSCRIPTION

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: wake up logical workers after ALTER SUBSCRIPTION
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Dec 18, 2022 at 03:36:07PM -0800, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> This seems to have somehow broken the archiving tests on Windows, so
> obviously I owe some better analysis here.  I didn't see anything obvious
> in the logs, but I will continue to dig.

On Windows, WaitForWALToBecomeAvailable() seems to depend on the call to
WaitLatch() for wal_retrieve_retry_interval to ensure that signals are
dispatched (i.e., pgwin32_dispatch_queued_signals()).  My first instinct is
to just always call WaitLatch() in this code path, even if
wal_retrieve_rety_interval milliseconds have already elapsed.  The attached
0003 does this.

--
Nathan Bossart

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Add SHELL_EXIT_CODE to psql
Сообщение: Re: Add SHELL_EXIT_CODE to psql