there is no an example in reloptions.c for string?

От jacktby@gmail.com
Тема there is no an example in reloptions.c for string?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
jacktby@gmail.com

--------------

here is the codes for pg16.

static relopt_string stringRelOpts[] =

{

    /* list terminator */

    {{NULL}}

};

And I add my string type arguments here, it can't work well.

When I debug, it comes to func allocateReloptStruct, at the

code line "size += optstr->fill_cb(val, NULL);", it gives me segment

fault. what else do I need to add? can you give me an example?