Re: pgsql: Only allow returning string types or bytea from json_serialize

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: pgsql: Only allow returning string types or bytea from json_serialize
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
At Mon, 11 Jul 2022 12:49:11 +0900, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote in
> On Fri, Jul 08, 2022 at 07:20:14PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> > Yeah, I think that you are right, so let's fix this.  If Andrew does
> > not show up, I'll take care of it.
>
> Okay, this one is done, then.  Thanks for the patch, Horiguchi-san.

Thanks!
(I came to notice that I sent the mail only to -commiters..)

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: pgsql: Convert macros to static inline functions (bufpage.h)