Re: [HACKERS] WIP aPatch: Pgbench Serialization and deadlock errors

От Yugo NAGATA
Тема Re: [HACKERS] WIP aPatch: Pgbench Serialization and deadlock errors
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 22 Mar 2022 09:08:15 +0900
Yugo NAGATA <nagata@sraoss.co.jp> wrote:

> Hi Ishii-san,
>
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2022 09:52:06 +0900 (JST)
> Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
>
> > Hi Yugo,
> >
> > I have looked into the patch and I noticed that <xref
> > linkend=... endterm=...> is used in pgbench.sgml. e.g.
> >
> > <xref linkend="failures-and-retries" endterm="failures-and-retries-title"/>
> >
> > AFAIK this is the only place where "endterm" is used. In other places
> > "link" tag is used instead:
>
> Thank you for pointing out it.
>
> I've checked other places using <xref/> referring to <refsect2>, and found
> that "xreflabel"s are used in such <refsect2> tags. So, I'll fix it
> in this style.

I attached the updated patch. I also fixed the following paragraph which I had
forgotten to fix in the previous patch.

 The first seven lines report some of the most important parameter settings.
 The sixth line reports the maximum number of tries for transactions with
 serialization or deadlock errors

Regards,
Yugo Nagata

--