Re: pgsql: postgres_fdw: Allow postgres_fdw.application_name to include esc

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: pgsql: postgres_fdw: Allow postgres_fdw.application_name to include esc
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
I saw the test has been revertd.

At Fri, 24 Dec 2021 17:20:18 +0900, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@oss.nttdata.com> wrote in

https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=crake&dt=2021-12-24%2008%3A02%3A25

> NOTICE:  identifier
> "pg_regress/postgres_fdwbuildfarmcontrib_regression_postgres_fdw757365%"
> will be truncated to
> "pg_regress/postgres_fdwbuildfarmcontrib_regression_postgres_fdw"

It's 70 characters long..

application_name: pg_regress/postgres_fdw
user_name       : buildfarm
database_name   : contrib_regression_postgres_fdw
Source PID      : 757365

Maybe we can distribute the placeholders into several sessions.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center