Re: pgsql: Update high level vacuumlazy.c comments.

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgsql: Update high level vacuumlazy.c comments.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 2021-Nov-29, Peter Geoghegan wrote:

> This was a piece of the patch I posted here, which was discussed in
> general terms:
>
> https://postgr.es/m/CAH2-WzktGBg4si6DEdmq3q6SoXSDqNi6MtmB8CmmTmvhsxDTLA@mail.gmail.com
>
> I found it useful to spin off the parts that reworked the high level
> comments, which aren't really related to the main point of discussion
> in the thread. I think that I didn't supply a link for that reason.

I think the only reason not to include a discussion link in the commit
message is that the patch is so trivial that there *is* no related post
in the mailing list.

--
Álvaro Herrera              Valdivia, Chile  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
 Are you not unsure you want to delete Firefox?