Re: Why would Postgres 11 suddenly ignore the recovery.conf file?

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: Why would Postgres 11 suddenly ignore the recovery.conf file?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Oct 04, 2021 at 12:35:48PM +0200, Dennis Jacobfeuerborn wrote:
> Hi,
> I just stopped and restarted a Postgres 11 docker container which so far has
> happily streamed the WAL from its primary but after the restart it now seems
> to completely ignore the recovery.conf file and just outputs this:

If this is 11, then it would mean that at some point in time Pg was told
to finish recovery. Using trigger file, pg_ctl promote, some other
means.

But, perhaps it's pg 12 (or newer)? If so, then recovery.conf no longer
is parsed.

Best regards,

depesz

Сообщение: Re: Why would Postgres 11 suddenly ignore the recovery.conf file?
Сообщение: Re: Why would Postgres 11 suddenly ignore the recovery.conf file?