Re: Possible trigger bug? function call argument literalised

От Thiemo Kellner
Тема Re: Possible trigger bug? function call argument literalised
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Quoting Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>:

>> Well, I guess, I can put the correct schema at installation, but
>> would have liked to have a more general approach. Furthermore, I
>> think this also implies that installation can only be done by psql.
>> :-s
>
> Why not grab the CURRENT_SCHEMA in the function?:
>
> DECLARE
>     V_COUNT     smallint;
>     C_SCHEMA    varchar := CURRENT_SCHEMA;

Thank you all for your lightning fast replies. I failed to set it at
install time. \gset cannot be used as bind variables in SQL. So, I try
retaining the restriction to that the function needs to be installed
in the same schema as the triggered table.

--
S/MIME Public Key: https://oc.gelassene-pferde.biz/index.php/s/eJuAUFONag6ofnH
Signal (Safer than WhatsApp): +49 1578 7723737

Сообщение: Re: Possible trigger bug? function call argument literalised
Сообщение: Re: Possible trigger bug? function call argument literalised