Re: Improving connection scalability: GetSnapshotData()

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Improving connection scalability: GetSnapshotData()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2020-07-01 14:42:59 +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> This patch no longer applies to HEAD, please submit a rebased version.  I've
> marked it Waiting on Author in the meantime.

Thanks!

Here's a rebased version.  There's a good bit of commit message
polishing and some code and comment cleanup compared to the last
version. Oh, and obviously the conflicts are resolved.

It could make sense to split the conversion of
VariableCacheData->latestCompletedXid to FullTransactionId out from 0001
into is own commit. Not sure...

I've played with splitting 0003, to have the "infrastructure" pieces
separate, but I think it's not worth it. Without a user the changes look
weird and it's hard to have the comment make sense.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Вложения