Re: A patch for get origin from commit_ts.

От movead.li@highgo.ca
Тема Re: A patch for get origin from commit_ts.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>I have not thought about this matter, but it seems to me that you
>should add this patch to the upcoming commit fest for evaluation:
Thanks.

I think about it more detailed, and find it's better to show the 'roident'
other than 'roname'. Because an old 'roident' value will be used
immediately after dropped, and a new patch attached with test case
and documentation.

SELECT pg_xact_commit_origin('490');
 pg_xact_commit_origin
-----------------------
                     1
(1 row)

SELECT pg_xact_commit_origin('491');
 pg_xact_commit_origin
                     2
(1 row)

Regards,
Highgo Software (Canada/China/Pakistan)
EMAIL: mailto:movead(dot)li(at)highgo(dot)ca
Вложения