Re: Postgres Windows build system doesn't work with pythoninstalled in Program Files

От Victor Wagner
Тема Re: Postgres Windows build system doesn't work with pythoninstalled in Program Files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
В Wed, 6 May 2020 21:23:57 -0300
Ranier Vilela <ranier.vf@gmail.com> пишет:

> The perl is:
> Win32 strawberry-perl 5.30.1.1

This perl would have problems when compiling PL/Perl (see my letter
about week ago), but it have no problems running various build scripts
for Postgres. I'm using it with MSVisualStudio 2019 and only unexpected
thing I've encountered is that it comes with its own  patch.exe, which
doesn't like unix-style end-of-lines in patches (but OK with them in
patched files).