Re: [BUG] non archived WAL removed during production crash recovery

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [BUG] non archived WAL removed during production crash recovery
Дата
Re: [BUG] non archived WAL removed during production crash recovery  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 06:59:53PM +0200, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> Please, find in v11 for version 9.5, 9.6 and 10.

I have worked more on that using your v11, tweaked few comments in the
new test parts for 9.5~10, and applied the whole.  Thanks all for your
work.  I am keeping now an eye on the buildfarm.
--
Michael

Вложения