Re: Ought to use heap_multi_insert() for pg_attribute/dependinsertions?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Ought to use heap_multi_insert() for pg_attribute/dependinsertions?
Дата
Re: Ought to use heap_multi_insert() for pg_attribute/dependinsertions?  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 10:22:27PM +0100, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> Turns out that we in heap_multi_insert missed to call log_heap_new_cid for the
> first tuple inserted, we only do it in the loop body for the subsequent ones.
> With the attached patch, the v6 of this patch posted upthead pass the tests for
> me.  I have a v7 brewing which I'll submit shortly, but since this fix
> unrelated to that patchseries other than as a pre-requisite I figured I'd post
> that separately.

Good catch.  I would not backpatch that as it is not a live bug
because heap_multi_insert() is not used for catalogs yet.  With your
patch, that would be the case though..
--
Michael

Вложения