Re: pg_regress cleans up tablespace twice.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_regress cleans up tablespace twice.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 04:06:33PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> I think the existing coding dates from before we had a Perl driver for
> this, or else we had it but there were other less-functional ways to
> replace "make check" on Windows.  +1 for taking the code out of
> pg_regress.c --- but I'm not in a position to say whether the other
> part of your patch is sufficient.

Removing this code from pg_regress.c makes also sense to me.  Now, the
patch breaks "vcregress installcheck" as this is missing to patch
installcheck_internal() for the tablespace path creation.  I would
also recommend using a full path for the directory location to avoid
any potential issues if this code is refactored or moved around, the
patch now relying on the current path used.
--
Michael

Вложения