Re: server will not start (Debian)

От stan
Тема Re: server will not start (Debian)
Дата
Re: server will not start (Debian)  (Justin <zzzzz.graf@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 08:55:02AM -0500, Justin wrote:
> Hi Stan
>
> Check security make sure V12 postgres  has the correct credentials....

OK,

postgres@stantest:/var/run/postgresql$ ls -ld
drwxrwsr-x 2 postgres postgres 40 Dec 10 08:35 .

Looks correct to me.

This sundirectory 12-main.pg_stat_tmp keeps getting deleted.

If I create it by hand as user psotgres, the DB starts up when I run:

/usr/lib/postgresql/12/bin/postgres -D /var/lib/postgresql/12/main -c
config_file=/etc/postgresql/12/main/postgresql.conf

But tring to start it with /etc/ini.d/postgresql start fails

neither liberty nor safety."
                        -- Benjamin Franklin

Сообщение: Re: tcp keep alive don't work when the backend is busy
Сообщение: Re: tcp keep alive don't work when the backend is busy