Re: Typos and inconsistencies in code

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Typos and inconsistencies in code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 05:27:20PM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> I have attached the updated patch with the fixes.

The changes in rangetypes_gist.c are not correct, the usual pattern to
add an "s" after the structure name is quite common when referring to
multiple elements.  We could perhaps use "put-your-struct entries"
instead, but I have seen the pattern of HEAD quite a lot as well (see
also for example mcv.c with SortItem that is a file your patch
touches).

A comment indentation was wrong in detoast.c, not the fault of this
patch but I have fixed it at the same time.

Note: there is room for refactoring in pgtypeslib with the pg_tm/tm
business..

The fixes in imath.c had better be submitted in upstream:
https://github.com/creachadair/imath/blob/v1.29/imath.c
So I have raised an issue here:
https://github.com/creachadair/imath/issues/43
--