Re: Missing error_context_stack = NULL in AutoVacWorkerMain()

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Missing error_context_stack = NULL in AutoVacWorkerMain()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 05:55:32PM -0700, Ashwin Agrawal wrote:
> I am not sure if this causes any potential problems or not, but for
> consistency of code seems we are missing below. All other places in code
> where sigsetjmp() exists for top level handling has error_context_stack set
> to NULL.

Resetting error_context_stack prevents calling any callbacks which may
be set.  These would not be much useful in this context anyway, and
visibly that's actually not an issue with the autovacuum code so far
(I don't recall seeing a custom callback setup in this area, but I may
have missed something).  So fixing it would be a good thing actually,
on HEAD.

Any thoughts from others?
--
Michael