Re: v12.0: reindex CONCURRENTLY: lock ShareUpdateExclusiveLock onobject 14185/39327/0 is already held

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: v12.0: reindex CONCURRENTLY: lock ShareUpdateExclusiveLock onobject 14185/39327/0 is already held
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 01:26:27PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> Checking if anybody is working on either of these
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20191013025145.GC4475%40telsasoft.com
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20191015164047.GA22729%40telsasoft.com

FWIW, I have spent an hour or two poking at this issue the last couple
of days so I am not ignoring both, not as much as I would have liked
but well...  My initial lookup leads me to think that something is
going wrong with the cleanup of the session-level lock on the parent
table taken in the first transaction doing the REINDEX CONCURRENTLY.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Backport "WITH ... AS MATERIALIZED" syntax to <12?
Сообщение: Re: Backport "WITH ... AS MATERIALIZED" syntax to <12?