Recovering disk space

От stan
Тема Recovering disk space
Дата
Re: Recovering disk space  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Sorry to repeat this, I am still in trouble on it.

I made the mistake of trying to import the mouse gnome database in an
effort to do some testing with very large data sets.

This import failed, probably because I ran out of disk space.  I deleted the
dump file, and a few other things, and now I have a bit of disk space.
Looks like I see the mad schema both in the postfres db, and in my own
stan db/ I did a drop schema cascade on both as the db superuser, and ran
vacuum full on both. This command came back almost instantly, which
surprises me.

However, my 50G disk is still 96% full. How can I recover the disk space I
seem to have used u doing this?

neither liberty nor safety."
                        -- Benjamin Franklin