Re: pgsql: Remove pqsignal() from libpq's official exports list.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Remove pqsignal() from libpq's official exports list.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 04, 2019 at 11:56:31AM +0200, Christoph Berg wrote:
> This is starting to hurt in several places:
>
> 04 11:41 <magnush> mha@xindi:~$ psql
> 04 11:41 <magnush> /usr/lib/postgresql/9.2/bin/psql: symbol lookup error:
>                    /usr/lib/postgresql/9.2/bin/psql: undefined symbol: pqsignal
>
> pg_repack linked against libpq5 11 breaks with libpq5 12:

Ouch.  So that's commit f7ab802.  I agree that this is not cool, and
libpq so version is not likely going to be bumped up (if that happens
I have code I could wipe out).  Could we reconsider this decision?  It
seems to me that we should not silently break things.
--
Michael

Вложения