Re: pgsql: More message style fixes

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: More message style fixes
Дата
Re: pgsql: More message style fixes  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-committers
On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 07:20:38PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> More message style fixes
>
> The buildfarm thinks you forgot something.

One contrib module is impacted, citext, because it uses regexes and it
has multiple expected outputs.  The attached brings back my build to
green.  Thoughts?

I got a bit annoyed when testing this morning, so I don't mind fixing
it myself.  And I still have some hours left today to look at extra
red animals if any.
--
Michael

Вложения