Potential booth at RailsConf 2019 Apr 30 - May 2 (Minneapolis, MN)

От Mark Wong
Тема Potential booth at RailsConf 2019 Apr 30 - May 2 (Minneapolis, MN)
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi everyone,

I am trying to determine if we can staff a booth at RailsConf coming up
in Minneapolis, MN, Apr 30 to May 2.

Please contact me directly if you have suggestions on who could be
available to run and staff a booth.  Financial support for travel and
attending the conference while you are there is available.

Regards,
Mark