Re: Recommended ./configure flags for Ubuntu install?

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Recommended ./configure flags for Ubuntu install?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Greetings,

* Stephen Froehlich (s.froehlich@cablelabs.com) wrote:
> I am compiling PG11 because I need SSL and LDAP support for security rules.  However, after compilation, I can't find
anydefault config files.  Are there particular directory flags to ./configure that are recommended for Ubuntu?

This doesn't make much sense- the packages in Ubuntu and from
apt.postgresql.org are compiled with SSL and LDAP support.

If you were to ask me how to configure PG for Ubuntu, I'd suggest you
look at how the packages that are built for Ubuntu are configured.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения

От: Stephen Froehlich
Сообщение: Recommended ./configure flags for Ubuntu install?
От: Stephen Froehlich
Сообщение: RE: Recommended ./configure flags for Ubuntu install?