Re: Deprecating, and scheduling removal of, pg_dump's tar format.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Deprecating, and scheduling removal of, pg_dump's tar format.
Дата
Re: Deprecating, and scheduling removal of, pg_dump's tar format.  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 06:53:06PM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> If we were to remove it, it'd obviously be a drawn out affair, given
> that we likely couldn't drop it from the restore side immediately...

The maintenance load is not high as well, so I see no real point in
removing it, and that it would likely make people using it unhappy.
--
Michael

Вложения