Re: Upper limit arguments of pg_logical_slot_xxx_changes functionsaccept invalid values

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Upper limit arguments of pg_logical_slot_xxx_changes functionsaccept invalid values
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 09:58:16AM +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
>   If upto_lsn is non-NULL, decoding will include only those
> transactions which commit prior to the specified LSN. If upto_nchanges
> is non-NULL, decoding will stop when the number of rows produced by
> decoding exceeds the specified value.

It is also possible to interpret a negative value as an equivalent to
infinite, no?  That's how I read the documentation quote you are adding
here.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: pgbench: improve --help and --version parsing
Сообщение: Re: pgbench: improve --help and --version parsing