Re: Add SKIP LOCKED to VACUUM and ANALYZE

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Add SKIP LOCKED to VACUUM and ANALYZE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 02:27:48PM +0000, Bossart, Nathan wrote:
> Sorry for the delay on these patches!  This is nearly identical to
> what I started writing last night, so it looks good to me.

Thanks for double-checking.  I have pushed this one to move on with the
rest of the feature.

> +typedef enum ClusterOption
> +{
> +    CLUOPT_RECHECK,                /* recheck relation state */
> +    CLUOPT_VERBOSE                /* print progress info */
> +}            ClusterOption;
>
> It looks like the last line here has a bit of extra whitespace
> compared to the other code in parsenodes.h.

That came from pgindent.  I have just updated typedefs.list to take care
of it.  There could be an argument about moving recheck out of
cluster_rel(), but that would not be nice with any module for example
calling this API, so its contract is unchanged.
--
Michael

Вложения