Re: missing toast table for pg_policy

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: missing toast table for pg_policy
Дата
Re: missing toast table for pg_policy  (John Naylor <jcnaylor@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 02:55:07PM +0700, John Naylor wrote:
> I didn't dig deeper, since TOAST and the large object facility are
> mutually exclusive so there shouldn't be a toast table here anyway.
> Hope this helps.

[... digging ...]
This comes from get_rel_infos where large objects are treated as user
data.  Rather than the comment you added, I would rather do the
following:
"Large object catalogs and toast tables are mutually exclusive and large
object data is handled as user data by pg_upgrade, which would cause
failures."
--
Michael

Вложения