Re: Cannot dump foreign key constraints on partitioned table

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Cannot dump foreign key constraints on partitioned table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 02:45:37PM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Thanks, looks good.  I propose to add following pg_dump test to ensure
> this stays fixed.

Thanks for adding the test.  I was looking at a good way to add a test
but could not come up with something which can be summed up with one
query for create_sql, so what you have here is nice.  Could you add an
extra test with a partition of dump_test.test_table_fk?  Children should
have the FK defined as well with relhastriggers set to true, still when
I tested if the partitioned was not scanned for its FK, then its
children partition also missed it.  So I think that it is important to
check that the FK is defined for all members of the partition tree.

I am fine to add the test myself and to push if you need help.  Of
course feel free to do it yourself if you want.  Either way is fine for
me.
--
Michael

Вложения