Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to resetstatistics of a specific query

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to resetstatistics of a specific query
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018-Jul-06, Sergei Kornilov wrote:

> 06.07.2018, 22:35, "Robert Haas" <robertmhaas@gmail.com>:
> > On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 1:26 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>  Hmm... so pg_stat_statements_reset() is allowed to be executed by
> >>  pg_read_all_stats role while other stats reset functions like
> >>  pg_stat_reset() can be executed only by superusers. Which looks
> >>  strange and inconsistent to me.
> >
> > Yeah, why would a pg_READ_all_stats role let you change stuff?
>
> +1, personally i was surprised first time. But I thought that it was discussed before committing version 1.5
> I read original thread [1] and, as far i see, pg_stat_statements_reset change was not discussed.

Ugh, it's true :-(
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=25fff40798fc4ac11a241bfd9ab0c45c085e2212#patch8

Dave, Simon, any comments?

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Let's remove DSM_IMPL_NONE.
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Bug in to_timestamp().