Re: pgsql: Support partition pruning at execution time

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgsql: Support partition pruning at execution time
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Yeah, I don't quite understand this problem, and I tend to agree that
it likely isn't this patch's fault.  However, for the moment I'm going
to avoid pushing the patch you propose because maybe there's a bug
elsewhere and it'd be good to understand it.  I'm looking at it now.

If others would prefer me to push David's patch (or do so themselves),
I'm not dead set against that.