Re: Partition pruning for Star Schema

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Partition pruning for Star Schema
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2017-12-02 13:56:51 -0700, legrand legrand wrote:
> I have a typical star schema, having dimension tables "product", "calendar"
> and "country" and a fact table "sales".
> This fact table is partitionned by time (range by month) and country
> (list).

You've posted nearly the same a few days ago:
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/1511986639005-0.post%40n3.nabble.com

Please don't just duplicate threads just because you've not received an
answer a few days ago. If you'd done additional research / provided more
context *and* linked to the last time you sent something it'd be
different.

Greetings,

Andres Freund