[pgsql-advocacy] Booth volunteers for DjangoCon 2017

От Mark Wong
Тема [pgsql-advocacy] Booth volunteers for DjangoCon 2017
Дата
Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Booth volunteers for DjangoCon 2017  (Josh Berkus <josh@berkus.org>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi everyone,

We have an opportunity to exhibit PostgreSQL at DjangoCon in Spokane,
WA, this year.  I don't have exact times for the booth yet, but the
conference is Aug 13-18, 2017.

If you are able to help organize or staff the booth, please get in touch
with me.  If you are available and need travel assistance, please get in
touch.  PgUS is prepared to provide stickers and fliers.

Regards,
Mark