Re: [HITB-Announce] HITB2016AMS Videos & GSEC Singapore Voting

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HITB-Announce] HITB2016AMS Videos & GSEC Singapore Voting
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Robert Haas wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 5:41 PM, Hafez Kamal <aphesz@hackinthebox.org> wrote:

> > See you in Singapore!
>
> This seems totally off-topic.  Shouldn't a post like this result in a ban?

It is off-topic.  Sorry that it got through.  We get dozens of these
every week, and the vast majority are rejected; I suppose some moderator
slipped up (might have been me).

I see that this is a repeat of an incident you already complained about
in January 2014.  Will look into what happened exactly, and if a ban is
warranted, I'll implement that.  Conference spammers have gotten pretty
annoying ...