Re: primary_conninfo missing from pg_stat_wal_receiver

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: primary_conninfo missing from pg_stat_wal_receiver
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> Thanks, this looks good.  Could you please add it to the next commitfest
>> so that it doesn't get lost and also so I can do an official review of it?
>
> Yes, I just did that. That's too late for 9.6 anyway with beta2 close by.

Even there seems to be ongoing discussions on changing version number
while in the beta period (and which definitely requires initdb). Why
not changing system catalog during beta?:-)

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

Сообщение: Re: primary_conninfo missing from pg_stat_wal_receiver
Сообщение: Re: primary_conninfo missing from pg_stat_wal_receiver