Re: Problem with dumping bloom extension

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Problem with dumping bloom extension
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Peter Eisentraut (peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
> On 6/7/16 11:16 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> >Moved to CLOSE_WAIT.
>
> Could you add an explanation on the wiki page about what this section means?

I understood it to simply be a step on the way to being resolved- that
is, everything goes through CLOSE_WAIT for some period of time and then
is moved to resolved when it's clear that the consensus is that it's
closed.

That doesn't appear to be the consensus on the meaning though, and I
didn't add it, so I'm not the one to update the wiki page to explain it.

Thanks!

Stephen