Re: multivariate statistics v14

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: multivariate statistics v14
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tomas Vondra wrote:

> I'm not sure about the prototypes though. It was a bit weird because
> prototypes in the same header file were formatted very differently.

Yeah, it is very odd.  What happens is that the BSD indent binary does
one thing (return type is in one line and function name in following
line; subsequent argument lines are aligned to opening parens), then the
pgindent perl script changes it (moves function name to same line as
return type, but does not reindent subsequent lines of arguments).

You can imitate the effect by adding an extra newline just before the
function name, reflowing the arguments to align to the (, then deleting
the extra newline.  Rather annoying.