Re: Identifying a message in emit_log_hook.

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: Identifying a message in emit_log_hook.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I found that this has been commited.
Thank you for committing this, Simon.

regards,

At Tue, 15 Mar 2016 12:22:05 +0900 (Tokyo Standard Time), Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote in
<20160315.122205.08265186.horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp>

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Dilip Kumar
Сообщение: Re: Move PinBuffer and UnpinBuffer to atomics
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Relax requirement for INTO with SELECT in pl/pgsql