Re: silent data loss with ext4 / all current versions

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: silent data loss with ext4 / all current versions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I would like to have a patch for this finalized today, so that we can
apply to master before or during the weekend; with it in the tree for
about a week we can be more confident and backpatch close to next
weekend, so that we see it in the next set of minor releases.  Does that
sound good?